Postmark plugin disabled

MainWP disables Postmark WP plugin in settings due to it interfering with the wp_mail function.

This appears to have been an [issue about a year ago] which has surfaced again or maybe not resolved yet. (https://newcom.mainwp.com/t/postmark-app-plugin-not-showing-in-settings-when-mainwp-is-active/6652)
I verify that disabling MainWP dashboard plugin, the Postmark plugin then shows up the in WP settings menu.

Hey @Darrin

Welcome to the MainWP community.

I am unable to reproduce the issue.

With Dashboard active, I still see the ActiveCampaign Postmark menu entry under Settings.

Can you please if you’re using the latest version of the MainWP Dashboard (v4.6) and Postmark plugin (1.19.1)?

Seems to be a conflict with the MainWP Atarim plugin.

  1. When the MainWP Atarim plugin is activated, the Postmark plugin is removed from settings.

  2. When I deactivate the MainWP plugin is deactivated, then Postmark is in the settings menu again.

Thanks for the update.

I’ve reproduced an issue and there indeed appears to be a conflict with the Atarim extension.

I’ve passed it along to the development team and it will be fixed in the next release.

Thank you for the fast response. Looking forward to using the Atarim plugin with MainWP again.