Sync is not behaving

After syncing I get a red x saying not complete, but when I go to the actual website back end it’s all good. Can anyone advise is there a setting that changes after the last update. Also the cron job thing is new and confusing, and help with that also as the setting are all on default. Thanks

Hey @bhrater

This looks similar to another recent report we’re investigating.

Next time it happens, please hover over the red error icon beside the affected site in the sync results window, before closing it , and share the full message shown.

Does it say “This request has already been used” ?

That’s the message reported in the other topic, and it would help us connect your experience to the issue we’ve identified and are working on.

Just an update. I am testing the pre release and I just had 2 sites give the “request has already been used” error.

Thank you for getting back to me, I just synced and it all worked well. No cron update message and the updates were fine. The only thing I can remember from before was it was having trouble with the theme updates. but as I mentioned in the actual website it was fine? I will post if I see any recurrence.

@bhrater

Thanks, Joe.

We are working on this issue and will have a fix in an upcoming release.

Hi there, updating today it’s definitely the theme update that isn’t registering in the maintwp software. The update goes through and I hover over the Red Cross and it says update failed try again. When I go to the back end of the website it’s all good?? Plugins update fine!

When I go to the theme area in main wp and do another update it works and the themes update. Not sure if this helps but it’s the first time in a long time I have had any issues..

I should mention I use the bricks theme on my websites..

Hey @bhrater

Yesterday we released v6.2.1 or both MainWP Dashboard and MainWP Child plugins.

It resolves issues with premium theme updates and disconnects during sync, so please make sure your child sites are also updated.

If the issue persists, please open a private Help Desk ticket and we will gladly look into it: https://mainwp.com/my-account/get-support/

This is working good for me know.